CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com) is experiencing record growth and is looking for high-energy professionals who can enhance our organization and contribute to the evolution of our suite of world-class enterprise management products. If you possess the skills and the desire to be part of a team dedicated to industry leadership, we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking for an Assistant Controller to join our growing finance team. We are looking for a highly organized, detailed, motivated, and ambitious individual who is looking for an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding software company that is dedicated to being an industry leader. This position has lots of growth potential and will report directly into the Corporate Controller.
- Invoice preparation and revenue recognition
- Preparation of multiple state sales tax returns
- Participate in month-end closing procedures
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and bank covenant calculations
- Reconciliation of actual results versus budget as part of month-end closing procedures
- Preparation of updated monthly financial forecast and weekly cash flow forecast
- Participate in the annual budget process
- Assist in preparation for our annual financial statement audit
- Special projects as needed
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, advanced degree or CPA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of prior experience working in the accounting/finance field
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
- Must be detail-oriented
- Flexible work style that allows you to address daily situations that require attention
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Proficient with MS Office Applications, particularly strong in Excel
- Prior experience with Peachtree or Quickbooks is desired but not required
CrunchTime employees enjoy a competitive salary, depending on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance.
- Vision plan.
- Disability insurance.
- Life and AD&D.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care.
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Educational assistance for approved courses.
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement.
- Catered lunch every Friday.
- Bagels every Tuesday.
- Frosty Fridays.
- Generous Employee referral bonus.
- Community volunteer program.
Local candidates only, please.