CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com) is experiencing record growth and is looking for high-energy professionals who can enhance our organization and contribute to the evolution of our suite of world-class enterprise management products. If you possess the skills and the desire to be part of a team dedicated to industry leadership, we’d like to hear from you.
CrunchTime! is looking for a Database Architect with strong Oracle application development and operational experience. The ideal candidate is an individual contributor with a proven track record of successful operational victories and improvements, an ability to inspire, and passion for solving difficult technical challenges.
- Participate in operational management and troubleshooting of all Oracle servers
- Lead the benchmarking effort of new Oracle features and CrunchTime! application changes
- Improve Oracle Enterprise Manager usage and capabilities
- Develop performance analytics platform
- Champion existing roadmap projects
- [Active] Data Guard
- Oracle Cloud evaluation
- Backup strategy
- Assist with non-core database technologies (MongoDB and MySQL)
Skills & Requirements:
- BA or BS degree, ideally in Computer Science
- 8+ years Oracle experience
- Solid understanding of OLTP, OLAP, and BI
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, detail oriented mindset
- Proven ability to own and deliver projects from inception to deployment
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently
- Comfortable scripting in Linux with Bash and Python
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate technical and non technical resources
CrunchTime employees enjoy a competitive salary, depending on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance.
- Vision plan.
- Disability insurance.
- Life and AD&D.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care.
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Educational assistance for approved courses.
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement.
- Catered lunch every Friday.
- Bagels every Tuesday.
- Frosty Fridays.
- Generous Employee referral bonus.
- Community volunteer program.