CrunchTime! Information Systems (http://www.crunchtime.com/) is an industry leading provider of world-class enterprise management software products to the hospitality industry. We are experiencing record growth and are looking for high-energy professionals who can enhance our organization and help us continue to grow and achieve our organizational goals. If you possess a passion for people and their career development and the skills and desire to be part of a fast-paced team dedicated to market domination, we’d like to hear from you.
The Director of Professional Services will be responsible in providing leadership to the development, execution and expansion of Professional Services offerings to complement the CrunchTime! platform. This individual will manage the day to day operations of the growing team and establish scalable processes and services. This position will look to support the customer evolving needs and establish programs to meet those needs.
This person who embodies this position will have the following attributes:
- Rich experience scaling an Enterprise Professional Services team, and developing processes to manage implementation projects accordingly
- Passion for creating new processes
- “Change agent” mentality; “Driver” personality
- Primary focus on delivering value, not just completing projects or fulfilling P&L goals
- Achievement of company goals for your client portfolio
- Onboarding services revenue targets
- Time to Value (measured as % Initial Value Moment in first 90 days)
- Contributing to overall financial (renewal and expansion) goals for the Strategic segment
- Utilization targets
- Onboarding NPS/CSAT scores
- Escalation resolution during pre-sales scoping and onboarding projects
- Services Leadership
- Manage to a Services Budget
- Lead scoping for large and complex onboarding engagements and formalize scope in a Statement of Work, and position the SOW to client decision makers
- Support the Pre-Sales process by participating in prospect meetings; showcase our approach to customer onboarding and lay out specifics for how we’ll plan to onboard the customer, based on results of scoping efforts
- Keep leaders up to date with project opportunities & risks
- Support the project pipeline, by managing resource availability, capacity & skill sets
- Be the Change Agent for the Project Management Team
- Work with PM team to set a common framework and standards for Client Project Plans. Plans should aim to:
- Demonstrate understanding of the client’s business challenges
- Translate into a customer facing project plan which includes multiple phases of rollout
- Diligent oversight & Quality Assurance of Plans
- Coordinate Project Status reviews, tracking timelines, budgets, ensuring objectives are being met, and issues are effectively managed
- Act as a thought leader, bring recommendations around new Onboarding approaches, and ways to improve the experience for the customer
- Conduct Post-Implementation reviews of projects with PMs
- Be the Change Agent for the Solutions Consultant Team
- Work with team to set a common framework and standards for SC engagement with clients
- Diligent oversight & Quality Assurance of team’s work
- Coordinate architecture and design reviews, ensuring objectives are being met, and issues are effectively managed.
- Ensure consistent team production of technical and design documentation, suitable of sharing with client's executive, project, and technical team members
- Act as a thought leader, bring recommendations around new approaches, and ways to improve the experience for the customer
- Conduct Post-Implementation reviews of projects with SAs, to identify themes, key learnings & areas for improvement → feed those back into key team processes
- Define Team structure & roles, assign individuals to projects, track IC productivity & forecast hiring needs
- Manage the workload of PMs on your team, and help to remove obstacles to their success
- Oversee development of your direct reports, including their onboarding/training experience, personal development and career path guidance, annual performance review oversight, and real-time feedback & coaching
- Implement a regular cadence for team structure, including regular team meetings, 1:1s, company updates / passdowns, etc
- Foster a sense of team morale
- Be a role model within the team & organization
- Proven track record of managing project budgets, deadlines, and scope in SaaS
- Previous experience in a startup environment, scaling a team at a hyper-growth company
- Exemplary and proactive communication skills (verbal and written)
- Continuously seeking new ways to improve existing project management processes to strengthen the CrunchTime delivery methodology
- Ability to build and maintain lasting customer relationships
- Strong executive presence - e.g. able to get on a call w/ an exec and manage through a difficult, tension-filled conversation; e.g. ability to earn the trust/credibility of an exec
- Strong negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Degree: BA or BS degree (technical degree preferred)
- 5+ years in implementation of business applications, including in a Manager of Project Management role
- Understanding of Enterprise Manager and Net Chef products (ERP software)
- Experience in management/technical consulting at large management consulting firms (Accenture, Deloitte, PwC, etc.)
- 3+ years of management experience
- Experience with Project Management tools such as Clarizen, AtTask, MS Project and etc
- Expertise in hospitality operations
Standard office environment
20% travel, depending on the needs of the organization.
Benefits & Perks:
CrunchTime employees enjoy a competitive salary, depending on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance.
- Vision plan.
- Disability insurance.
- Life and AD&D.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care.
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Educational assistance for approved courses.
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement.
- Catered lunch every Friday.
- Bagels every Tuesday.
- Thirsty Thursdays.
- Generous Employee referral bonus.
- Community volunteer program.
Local Candidates Only with U.S. work authorization.