CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com) is experiencing record growth and is looking for high-energy professionals who can enhance our organization and contribute to the evolution of our suite of world-class enterprise management products. If you possess the skills and the desire to be part of a team dedicated to industry leadership, we’d like to hear from you.
CrunchTime is looking for a highly motivated Manager of Support Services. The successful candidate is a proven leader and will have experience managing a team of Support Analysts for an Enterprise Software System. The Manager of Support Services is responsible for ensuring timely resolution of client issues as well as high client satisfaction and will act as the primary escalation point for clients. They will be able to understand and lead their direct reports through responding to both business and technical issues, working across departments to drive issue resolution and escalating issues when necessary.
- Manage the day to day operations of the Contact Center including recruiting, training, mentoring, motivating and managing a staff of Support Analysts
- Monitor case load and ensure adherence to the SLA
- Mentor direct reports, provide growth opportunities and conduct performance reviews
- Monitor KPIs to measure team performance and drive process improvement
- Compile efficiency metrics and present recommendations to management to drive change
- Handle client issue escalation and resolution through all levels of an organization
- Provide empathy and understanding of client issues and the impact on their business operations
- Establish effective processes and practices for knowledge sharing and communication
- Work with Technical Support, Business, Development, and Quality Assurance teams to escalate and resolve defects
- Review departmental communication and processes, recommend improvements and drive efficiency
- Review Satisfaction Survey data and leverage feedback to coach direct reports and drive satisfaction
- Ensure coverage for off hours issues as defined by the SLA
Skills & Requirements:
- BA or BS degree, ideally in either a technical field or Business Administration
- Hands-on software support experience combined with strong management and communication skills.
- Skilled at problem-solving, decision making, and negotiations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to communicate at all levels of an organization
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Experience working with ERP systems; understanding of SaaS architecture
- Solid knowledge of DBMSs. Fluency with SQL. Prior experience with Oracle is a plus.
- Proven ability to execute in a customer-focused environment and advocate for customers across a cross-functional organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage changing and multiple priorities.
- Able to communicate verbally to technical and non-technical audiences and at all levels of the organization and across client base
CrunchTime employees enjoy a competitive salary, depending on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance.
- Vision plan.
- Disability insurance.
- Life and AD&D.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care.
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Educational assistance for approved courses.
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement.
- Catered lunch every Friday.
- Bagels every Tuesday.
- Thirsty Thursday.
- Generous Employee referral bonus.
- Community volunteer program.