CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com) is experiencing record growth and is looking for high-energy professionals who can enhance our organization and contribute to the evolution of our suite of world-class enterprise management products. If you possess the skills and the desire to be part of a team dedicated to industry leadership, we'd like to hear from you.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for producing qualified leads and opportunities through telephone, email and on-line sales lead generation techniques. The role will involve making contact and generating sales leads within the Restaurant and Hospitality markets for the purpose of having the Sales Executive Team follow up and close. You must be comfortable speaking with busy, smart professionals over the phone, qualifying them against our buying criteria, and getting them started in our sales process by setting up initial demos with our sales team.
* U.S. work authorization is required.
- To plan effective sales campaigns and target new and existing accounts.
- Contact potential clients by telephone, email and on-line social networking tools to identify opportunities.
- Arrange and participate in telephone conference calls and demos with potential clients and partners.
- Maintaining regular contact with key influencers and building and strengthening the relationship with potential clients.
- Inbound and outbound calling/e-mailing to and from potential customers.
- Maintain all data within our CRM system.
Planning, Reporting & Identifying Potential Target Markets:
- Contributing to our Sales & Marketing strategy.
- Identify potential target markets for our business.
- Build and update potential target contact lists and coordinated all leads with sales and marketing team members.
- Create and update reports on progress against targets.
- Maintaining regular communication with sales and marketing teams.
- Managing pipeline and forecast accordingly.
- Contributing into the marketing process to identify any new marketing materials that would assist in the sale of CrunchTime solutions.
- Assist with CrunchTime Sales & Marketing events, when required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in an inside sales/ lead generation role.
- Experience in restaurant and/or hospitality industry would be a strong advantage.
- Diploma/Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent work experience.
- Proven track record in successful lead generation and/or inside sales.
- Excellent writing skills and proof reading skills with an eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to act on own initiative.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office, email and Internet skills.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Ability to implement & improve processes and systems.
- Excellent time management skills.
CrunchTime employees enjoy a competitive salary, depending on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance.
- Vision plan.
- Disability insurance.
- Life and AD&D.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care.
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Educational assistance for approved courses.
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement
- Catered lunch every Friday.
- Bagels every Tuesday.
- Frosty Fridays
- Generous Employee referral bonus.
- Community volunteer program.