CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com) is looking for a Sales Engineer to join our Sales and Marketing team. This individual will be highly motivated, goal-oriented and responsible for providing both pre and post-sales support for our customers. The candidate for this position will have a deep knowledge of the hospitality industry with a concentration in technology and possess a strong technical background with experience in selling and/or supporting SaaS product, services and solutions.
* U.S. work authorization is required.
- Development and delivery of software product demonstrations for domestic and international clients
- Presenting the product to customers and at external events - conferences, seminars
- Travel commitment of up to 50% to customer sites to provide onsite product demonstrations
- Ability to respond to functional and technical elements of RFI’s/RFP’s
- Communicate customer feedback to Engineering and Product Management
- BS in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of software sales experience (preferably in the hospitality industry)
- Professional and polished writing skills
- Previous experience in a pre or post sales engineering or technical support positions.
- Experience and understanding of SAAS architecture
- Experience working with Salesforce, PowerPoint, and CrunchTime Product Suite or equivalent Back Office products is a bonus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good practical understanding of accounting practices
- SQL skills are a bonus but not required.
CrunchTime! employees enjoy a competitive salary, depending on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance.
- Vision plan.
- Disability insurance.
- Life and AD&D.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care.
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Educational assistance for approved courses.
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement
- Catered lunch every Friday.
- Bagels every Tuesday.
- Frosty Fridays
- Generous Employee referral bonus.
- Community volunteer program.