CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com) is experiencing record growth and is looking for high-energy professionals who can enhance our organization and contribute to the evolution of our suite of world-class enterprise management products. If you possess the skills and the desire to be part of a team dedicated to industry leadership, we’d like to hear from you.
CrunchTime is looking for a highly motivated Support Analyst with experience working with enterprise software systems and General Manager level hospitality experience. The Support Analyst is responsible for responding to requests from Tier 2 (Customer Support) to research, troubleshoot, and identify root cause of technical issues for the CrunchTime Application Suite. An ideal candidate possesses exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills and is able to work independently as well as in collaboration with cross-departmental teams.
- Research CrunchTime! within the Support Department within CrunchTime’s CRM tools.
- Prioritize cases and provide timely issue resolution or further escalation, following CrunchTime’s case management standards.
- Utilize CrunchTime’s CRM and project management tools to document and track assigned issues
- Ability to assist clients in troubleshooting questions in back office systems.
- Communicate to clients with resolution or escalation details as to how to expedite issues that have been reported by the client.
Skills & Requirements:
- BA or BS degree preferred, in either Hospitality or Technical concentrations.
- Experience with back office systems in the Hospitality Field is a plus
- General Manager or Multi-Unit level experience in Hospitality Industry
- Experience working with ERP systems; understanding of SaaS architecture
- The ability to work independently and as a team member
- The ability to manage time effectively and prioritize the support queue to meet SLA targets
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and understand complex problems
- Takes an exhaustive approach to every task; committed to comprehensive and in-depth analysis, planning, and implementation of every work effort
- The ability to communicate verbally to technical and non-technical audiences and at all levels of the organization and across client base
*Local Candidates Only