CrunchTime! Information Systems is a global leader in enterprise-class back office solutions for the restaurant, cruise, foodservice and hospitality industries. Incorporated in 1995, our mission is to provide cutting-edge technologies and solutions that help our customers reduce food & beverage costs, drive labor efficiencies, and better manage the quality and consistency of their food service operations.
CrunchTime’s Sales & Marketing team is seeking a Sales Manager. The successful candidate will play a major role in the sales organization and will be a motivated, proactive person that delivers work of only the highest standards. You will generate new business by using various channels to identify and prospect new opportunities. You will be professional in your appearance and in your attitude. You will have a strong work ethic and be a self-starter. You will bring a positive energy to work every day, bring fresh ideas to the table, and work well in a team environment.
* U.S. work authorization is required.
- Aggressively build a strong pipeline by prospecting into successful restaurant companies
- Proactively respond to incoming leads generated through marketing efforts
- Methodically manage the sales process from qualifying an opportunity to closing the deal
- Identify decision makers and communicate professionally with C-level executives
- Become and remain highly knowledgeable of our products, services, and relevant industry trends
- Facilitate presentations of our solution via online meetings and in person
- Skillfully multi-task in a fast-paced work environment where priorities often shift
- Demonstrate the ability to initiate, create, and cultivate meaningful business relationships
- Achieve or exceed sales goals on a quarterly basis
- Accurately and comprehensively respond to RFPs
- Minimum of 2 years of proven sales experience
- Hunter mentality, polished cold-calling skills
- Technically savvy with the ability to learn a new system quickly
- Ability to easily adapt your approach to include new product offerings and enhancements
- Positive, energetic, ultra-organized, and self-motivated
- Professional etiquette, strong written and verbal communication a must
- Skilled with common technology tools like Microsoft Office (outlook, excel, word, power point), Salesforce CRM (or similar), Linked In, etc.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working in the restaurant industry or selling into the industry is desired.